The Unique Tomographer for custom vision surgery. High definition morphological and refractive detection of each single corneal sublayer.
Customizing is caring
We launched in 1996 our CIPTA® (Corneal Interactive Programmed Topographic Ablation) software to customize corneal surgery – because no eye is equal.
Customizing means minimizing invasiveness and optimizing quality of vision, respecting the uniqueness of each eye
Our mission is to innovate corneal surgery, customized to improve quality of vision and minimize invesiveness.
iVis Technologies’ R&D program lead to the launch, in 2007, of the iVis Suite™, a fully in house developed surgical platform.
The iVis Suite™ is an integrated ensemble of leading surgical devices, wireless interconnected, with a remote close loop control, conceived to exploit custom refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery.
Delivering cTen™ no-touch customized transepithelial treatments, the iVis Suite™ grants better refractive outcomes, low invasiveness and the ability to treat corneal diseases previously classified as untreatable, or to repair previously unsuccessful refractive surgery cases.
The iVis Suite™ is composed of diagnostic devices, surgery planning software and the fastest excimer laser in the world. Our 3D corneal tomographer (Precisio™) and our pupillometer (pMetrics™), are industry-leading devices. Our planning software solutions for refractive and therapeutic surgery (CIPTA® and CLAT®) allow surgeons to perform a wide array of refractive and therapeutic strategies. Our 1000Hz laser (iRes™) is the best performing excimer laser on the market.
The iVis Suite™ offers the widest portfolio of advanced refractive and therapeutic surgical procedures executable by cTen™, our proprietary no-touch customized trans-epithelial strategy for refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery. A really safe and totally automated procedure that avoids all manipulations of the cornea. cTen™ dramatically reduces patients’ and surgeons’ time in the operating theatre being a very fast one-step surgery.
Our multifocal procedure (MOD™) is unique in being a fully reversible procedure to respect the patients’eyes.
Plus a number of advanced therapeutic procedures such as the correction of decentrations, induced and/or congenital irregular astigmatism, scars, corneal regularization for complex cases, customized cross linking combined laser-treatment for keratoconus, customized anterior lamellar corneal transplantation for keratoconus and leucoma, custom endothelial lamellar transplantation, custom epikeratophachy, custom regularization after Pterygium excision, deep Sclerectomy for glaucoma and others.
iVis Technologies managed to successfully convey its refractive know-how into its innovative line for cataract surgery presenting our patented Asphericity Optimized™ optics based upon the core aspheric design principles of our software CIPTA®.
iVis ongoing commitment is the total dedication to innovative research fueled by the desire to bring optimum vision and quality of life to more and more people worldwide and maintaining our leadership as the pioneers and innovative thinkers in refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery.
The 4Ds of ideal vision
The IVIS Suite ™ is an integrated ensemble of hardware and software devices.
– Precisio™ – High Definition corneal tomographer to detect morphological and refractive data of the whole corneal anterior segment sub-layers, with certified repeatability, for custom vision surgery and for detailed analysis of corneal pathologies;
– pMetrics™ – Dynamic Pupillometer to provide the Ideal Pupil™ size to define the optical zone to minimize surgical treatment invasiveness, by means of a life-related pupil dynamic analysis.
– CIPTA® – surgical software to plan customized refractive and therapeutic treatments optimizing quality of vision and minimizing surgical invasiveness based on corneal morphology, dynamic pupillometry and refractive correction;
– CLAT® – surgical software to plan customized laser lamellar transplantations to standardize the surgical procedure and improve the donor-recipient interface, based on corneal pachimetry.
– iRes™ – 1000Hz High Resolution excimer laser system to deliver customized refractive and therapeutic surgeries, with a full automated no-touch procedure, to minimize intraoperative risks and improve surgical outcomes.
– iVerify™ – web based proprietary software to provide transparent big data based statistical analysis of the surgical outcomes achieved by means of a closed loop control of the entire iVis Suite™ surgical process.
iVis Suite™ Devices
Dynamic Pupil Assessment to minimize surgical invasiveness. Unique Ideal Pupil™ size statistical evaluation based on pupillary dynamics and related patient’s life style.
Patented technology to plan true customized refractive and therapeutic surgery. The unique software to optimize the quality of vision and minimize surgical invasiveness based on corneal morphology, refractive aberrations and pupil dynamics.
Patented technology for planning customized lamellar transplantation. The unique software to standardize and customize corneal lamellar transplantation based on corneal pachimetry.
High-resolution, Ultrafast Excimer Laser for customized refractive and therapeutic surgery. The unique excimer laser designed to execute a fully automated, low invasive, closed-loop controlled, customized corneal surgery.
Web based technology for corneal refractive and therapeutic surgery assessment. The unique objective closed-loop control to analyse the outcomes of the entire iVis Suite™ surgical process.