We, at LIGI MEDICALI SRL, located in Taranto, Italy at via Luigi Corsi n.50, are currently seeking a graduate in Software Engineering, to become part of our Research and Development Division dedicated to the development of medical devices.
Skills and experience required
Our ideal candidate for the position must have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent background in mathematics, with specific focus on numerical analysis aimed at imaging processes, 3D images modelling, vector and matrix calculation, surface spline analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of software analysis, design, implementation and testing techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of development applications on Microsoft or Linux operative systems;
- Excellent knowledge of the main programming languages: C, C++, C#, JAVA, HTML, PHP, “ASP.net;
- Excellent knowledge of the relational databases (Sql Server, MySql);
- Excellent knowledge of .NET framework and WPF for graphic user interfaces;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Visual Studio;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Good attitude to develop multidisciplinary skills in optics, physics and medicine;
- Good attitude for problem solving and for a target-oriented work organization;
- Good attitude to work in team.
Preferred qualifications for the candidate are technical competencies related to:
- previous experience in the field of medical devices;
- knowledge of the image processing tools and software;
- knowledge of the following regulation:
EU MDD 93/42/ECC “Medical Device Directive”;
EN 62304 Directive “Medical Device Software – Software Life Cycle processes”;
EN 60601-1 “General Requirements for Basic Safety and Essential Performance – Collateral Standard: Electromagnetic Compatibility – Requirements and tests”.
The contract and salary terms will be determined based on the skills, competences and experience of the candidate.