The Unique Tomographer for custom vision surgery. High definition morphological and refractive detection of each single corneal sublayer.
iVis Technologies’ R&D program lead to the launch of the iVis Suite™ in 2007, then we went to the extent of designing in-house our diagnostic devices and our fully integrated platform…
cTen™ is our exclusive No-touch procedure for refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery.
cTen™ is Safe and respects the patients’ eyes. By eliminating corneal applanation, suction and flap, cTen™ avoid…
The 4Ds of ideal vision
The iVis Suite™ is an integrated wireless platform, closed loop controlled, for customized corneal refractive and therapeutic surgery.
– Precisio™ – High Definition corneal tomographer to detect morphological and refractive data of the whole corneal anterior segment sub-layers, with certified repeatability, for custom vision surgery and for detailed analysis of corneal pathologies;
– pMetrics™ – Dynamic Pupillometer to provide the Ideal Pupil™ size to define the optical zone to minimize surgical treatment invasiveness, by means of a life-related pupil dynamic analysis.
– CIPTA® – surgical software to plan customized refractive and therapeutic treatments optimizing quality of vision and minimizing surgical invasiveness based on corneal morphology, dynamic pupillometry and refractive correction;
– CLAT® – surgical software to plan customized laser lamellar transplantations to standardize the surgical procedure and improve the donor-recipient interface, based on corneal pachimetry.
– iRes™ – 1000Hz High Resolution excimer laser system to deliver customized refractive and therapeutic surgeries, with a full automated no-touch procedure, to minimize intraoperative risks and improve surgical outcomes.
– iVerify™ – web based proprietary software to provide transparent big data based statistical analysis of the surgical outcomes achieved by means of a closed loop control of the entire iVis Suite™ surgical process.
IVIS Suite™ Devices
Dynamic Pupil Assessment to minimize surgical invasiveness. Unique Ideal Pupil™ size statistical evaluation based on pupillary dynamics and related patient’s life style.
Patented technology to plan true customized refractive and therapeutic surgery. The unique software to optimize the quality of vision and minimize surgical invasiveness based on corneal morphology, refractive aberrations and pupil dynamics.
Patented technology for planning customized lamellar transplantation. The unique software to standardize and customize corneal lamellar transplantation based on corneal pachimetry.
High-resolution, Ultrafast Excimer Laser for customized refractive and therapeutic surgery. The unique excimer laser designed to execute a fully automated, low invasive, closed-loop controlled, customized corneal surgery.
Web based technology for corneal refractive and therapeutic surgery assessment. The unique objective closed-loop control to analyse the outcomes of the entire iVis Suite™ surgical process.
This year’s European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) congress was a great success for both iVis Technologies and the greater ophthalmological community...
We are pleased to inform you that iVIS Technologies will be exhibiting at the 36th Congress of the ESCRS, from the 21st to the 25th of September...
From 5th to 7th of July,2018, IVIS Technologies had the privilege to host the 9th Annual Users Meeting. The meeting was...
The historical novel "Ikkos - the Athlete of Taranto", signed by Lorenzo Laporta, is presented today, May 8, 2018, in the Roman setting of the Italian Olympic Committee, in the presence of President Malagò...