About this job
iVis is currently seeking to recruit an International Sales Manager to drive its foreign expansion further
International Sales Manager
As iVis International Sales Manager, you will be required to generate sales leads and attain sales goals for the iVis Suite™ internationally.
The ideal candidate should:
- Select and generate leads, stimulating interest for the iVis Suite™ by communication effectively its technological advantages over competitors;
- Agree and meet sales targets;
- Organise and conduct sales presentations to prospective users via the telephone, emails and meetings, for example at international congresses;
- Identify trends and opportunities in the marketplace;
- Participate in sales strategy meetings and relay information regarding successful strategies;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of reports on sales activities;
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Skills and experience required
- Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a sales organisation, ideally marketing ophthalmology medical devices internationally.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or health care related field is strongly preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- The skills and requirements to succeed in this position include:
- Selling skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Ability to effectively conduct sales calls and presentations;
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects;
- Ability to work in a team environment, supporting overall goals as well as individually goals;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change;
- Proficient in , English, Italian and possibly other languages;
- International travelling with overnight stay is required;
- Based at the company’s headquarter in Taranto, Italy.